Sunday, May 20, 2007

10 things

i guess i should do one of these 10 things you don't know about me posts. This might seem less like yelling into a vacuum for me and if anyone ever reads this it might give some context.

1 I spent my prinary school years in Ahakeera in West Cork, Ireland. My Mam is Irish and that part of my heritage is pretty important to me.

2 I'm a damn good cook but I'm horribly afraid of Asian Cuisine.

3 I am a passable player of guitar, bass and mandolin and have a bit of a knack for production and songwriting. My absolute retardness around technology makes these abilities pretty redundant.

4 I drive slower than your granny.

5 Ventolin keeps me alive. Cigarettes try to kill me.

6 I like Ribena in my Guinness like a big girl.

7 I've been married for 10 years and I think she still likes me.

8 I'm useless around the house.

9 I'm terrified of the ATO, death and polo necks.

10 I think the Coodabeen Champions are funnier than the Chaser. (but not by much)

3 comments:

cogidubnus said...

What's the ATO?

paddy said...

The ATO is like Voldemort. You dare not speak its name. (its the Australian Tax Office)

cogidubnus said...

Ah gotcha - thanks