Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i got nothin'

Sometimes you don't got anything worthwhile to say. Just a bunch of fragments with little import or humour or consequence. In a small town there can be little variation to your activity or maybe I'm just a boring person. I ended up drunk at the same pub I usually do last Monday. I got stressed about work finances as usual when I went to pay bills on Tuesday. Yet another one of our mates told us he has had to start taking anti depressants. Dodgy business associate offered a deal to get us a share in a melbourne venue that will probably amount to nothing if previous offers are anything to go by. Physically I feel crap. My football side are making me feel nervous. Someone is stealing from us at work. Its incredibly windy outside. Ate Jasmine Thai satay last night - delicious. Like I said - I got nothin'.

1 comment:

cogidubnus said...

I'd guess the stealing thing is the bit that's got you most depressed...you seem to run the business like a family concern and treat your staff as family - stealing then undermines all your good feelings about life...

I had this at work once, a long time ago...

Thieves nearly always (eventually) get found out and in this case there probably will be hurt...brace yourself for that and when it's over things WILL look up.

I've only just found your blog (via This is bar work) and will visit from now on! Thanks...