Wednesday, September 24, 2008

come on spring, do your thing....

Today was fucking glorious. Warm in the sun, cool breeze, just bloody perfect. I'd really love this place if the weather stayed like this. Unfortunately it won't and in three months time the place will be parched, brown and savagely hot. But this is the best time of year. Grand for walking, which I did by the lake today. Saw a brood of cygnets trailing along after their mother cute as buttons. The grass is so lush at the moment, better than it has been for years, and the blossoms on the trees are stunning. Lot's of mum's out of my own species too, trailing screaming kiddies after themselves.

I even made a halfhearted attempt at cleaning the back yard when I got home, such was the inspirational nature of the weather.

1 comment:

Manuel said...

life's rough eh......