Thursday, October 23, 2008

in for a penny

in for a pound. The offer on the pub has been accepted. It's subject to about thirty eight different get out clauses and possible hitches, but at the moment it's looking pretty good. The landlord and current tenant have to come to some sort of detente, but once that's been acheived it should be a relatively quick process. Fingers crossed anyway.

Suddenly I've got so much to do - recruit a workforce, work on a menu with the chef (who is hopefully still keen to work for me) organise suppliers, acccountants, solicitors, permits, licence transfers and come up with a marketing plan...

I'd better get off the net.

2 comments:

cogidubnus said...

Excellent news Paddy...I know you never felt happy outside the industry... I still have misgivings about the missus though...but still...

Manuel said...

awesome news. best of luck with all that!